Where do we meet for fishing the fishing trips?
We use many different locations along the Columbia and Willamette River and Tillamook Bay fishing for Salmon, Sturgeon, and Walleye
I will give you a approximate meeting the day of booking your fishing trip. locations can vary depending on water and weather conditions.
We will be in touch a few days before your fishing trip to dial in the location.
feel free to text email or call me 503-314-5087 to discuss Where We Meet for Fishing trip.
Here is a list of a few different boat ramps we meet clints at.
These are the places that we meet…
Chinook Landing –
22300 NE Marine Drive Fairview, OR
42nd Ave boat ramp
4035 NE Marine Drive – Portland, Oregon
The Fishery –
60765 NE Enquist Place. Cascade Locks. OR. 97014
302 Mooring Basin Rd Garibaldi, OR 97118
Big Game fishing – Hammond, Oregon
1080 Iredale St, Warrenton, OR 97121
St. John’s Cathedral Park Boat Ramp –
There is no street address, but specific directions are below the map…
Directions to St. John’s Cathedral Park Boat Ramp –
FROM I-5 in VANCOUVER WA
1. South on I-5 and take Exit 304 for N Portland Blvd.
2. Take a Right (west) on N Portland Blvd/N Rosa Parks Way (go approx. 4 blocks)
3. Turn Right at N Interstate Ave/OR-99 W (go approx. 0.5 miles)
4. Turn Left at N Lombard St and continue down Lombard St. (go approx 3.8 miles)
5. Turn Left at N Baltimore Ave go to end of street and boat ramp is straight ahead
FROM I-5 DOWNTOWN PORTLAND
1. North on I-5 and take Exit 305B for Lombard St.
2. Continue down Lombard St. heading West (go approx 4 miles)
3. Turn Left at N Baltimore Ave go to end of street and boat ramp is straight ahead