Where do we meet for fishing? We use many different locations along the Columbia and Willamette River.
Our meeting locations and time vary seasonally for salmon, sturgeon and Walley fishing, so make sure we be in contact with me a few days before the fishing trip.
Text email or call me is fine. 503-314-5087
These are the places that we meet…
Chinook Landing –
22300 NE Marine Drive Fairview, OR
42nd Ave boat ramp
4035 NE Marine Drive – Portland, Oregon
The Fishery –
60765 NE Enquist Place. Cascade Locks. OR. 97014
302 Mooring Basin Rd Garibaldi, OR 97118
Sturgeon Paul’s – Hammond, Oregon
1080 Iredale St, Warrenton, OR 97121
St. John’s Cathedral Park Boat Ramp –
There is no street address, but specific directions are below the map…
Directions to St. John’s Cathedral Park Boat Ramp –
FROM I-5 in VANCOUVER WA
1. South on I-5 and take Exit 304 for N Portland Blvd.
2. Take a Right (west) on N Portland Blvd/N Rosa Parks Way (go approx. 4 blocks)
3. Turn Right at N Interstate Ave/OR-99 W (go approx. 0.5 miles)
4. Turn Left at N Lombard St and continue down Lombard St. (go approx 3.8 miles)
5. Turn Left at N Baltimore Ave go to end of street and boat ramp is straight ahead
FROM I-5 DOWNTOWN PORTLAND
1. North on I-5 and take Exit 305B for Lombard St.
2. Continue down Lombard St. heading West (go approx 4 miles)
3. Turn Left at N Baltimore Ave go to end of street and boat ramp is straight ahead